Monday, March 02, 2009

That's a first

I believe today is the first day where a class has been canceled due to tutor illness.

In other news, I am now in a third campaign (not including the Mutants & Masterminds campaign I plan to run). I probably won't post this one, as it will have a much low I-am-not-making-this-up quotient. For a first-level, core-only campaign, however, the party is pretty diverse. We have a Chaotic Good half-elf kleptomanic rogue, a Lawful Good elven cleric (though he's not playing as particularly Good so far), a Neutral (human?) narcissistic/alcoholic bard, a Chaotic Neutral dwarven fighter, a Neutral Evil (originally Neutral, but the DM smacked him down a step after munching on some drow corpses [I'm not seeing it, but whatever]) goblin druid, and a Chaotic Good human wizard with a foul imagination for spell use (that's me).

No comments: