Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mitigating factors

Today, I passed on an honest warning to the crew to defend against aerial attacks and divinations.

BUT I made a deal with Graz'zt's buddy to do a couple of chores for him in exchange for money and goods.

BUT I still plan to double-cross Graz'zt in the end.

BUT I destroyed the enchantment protecting a peaceful elven city from a horde of slavering demons under Graz'zt's friend's command.

BUT I used my magic to wipe out over six thousand of said slavering demons while the rest of the party wiped out another nine or ten thousand.

BUT I used particularly vile magic to do so and lied to the party about my spell choices.

BUT I fully resurrected Gerrard after he was decapitated.

BUT I also made a promise to kill Koslov.

BUT I joined the party in attacking Graz'zt's friend when he appeared on the field, and he is now rather miffed at me, apparently withholding the rest of my payment.

BUT I am still the most able entity to clear off the rest of his to-do list and reagin his good graces enough to obtain the rest of my reward.

BUT I may have a method of killing Graz'zt right now.

BUT the party's employer may have discovered the true nature of the magic I wield.

BUT I have never directly hurt the party and can provide benefits no other party member can.

At the end of the session, the DM said that he had rather expected me to show my true colors. Good luck deciphering that: the only colors I wear are my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.