Saturday, March 22, 2008

As I was saying...

So. I'm half of the deck crew for the Shotgun Players' production of Mrs. Warren's Profession. It doesn't pay me a cent, but I get some insight into the professional world, I get to work with Omnipotent and Lantern, and it gives me something to do. We opened tonight after two nights of previews. It's been doing quite well. I embarrased myself tonight during the Act 1 --> Act 2 transition. *push push* "Why won't you ROTATE!?" *push* "If I take this any farther I'll crash it into the wall. Not good." *peripheral vision* "Oh, my partner was still putting the chair away." *facepalm* I've been getting home around midnight on a regular basis, which hopefully won't cause me too much grief once spring break is over.

On the note of spring break, I enjoyed my Hamlet interim quite a lot. Vince was also in it, which didn't surprise me at all, what with his being the most dedicated (and dare I say best) actor at our school. A couple nights ago I memorized "to be or not to be" for kicks.

Time to go.

No comments: