Monday, April 28, 2008

*YAWN*

So. Here's the lowdown.

Prom. It's over. It was worth my while.

Mrs. Warren's Profession. It's over. Also worth my while, but next time I'll angle for a paycheck. Lost the smoking bet with my stage crew partner (a good thing in this case), so I bought her a sandwich. Bought myself a jumbo pickle and proceeded to preserve my innards for the next few decades.

The two events listed above have murdered my sleep schedule. At least I have a long weekend coming up.

In a little while I'm off to Berkeley for Shakespeare class with L. Peter Callender. Woot!

One week until Reckless tech.

6 comments:

Andy Cantor said...

You. Have. Class. With. L. Peter. Callendar????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hate. You.

Andy Cantor said...

Oh btw, we should go see Caitlin's show together! R ur sundays free?

Peter said...

Yep. Being eighteen but not graduated I'm in that narrow age window where I qualify for both the youth and adult classes. *rubs back of head anime-style*

Good idea! AFAIK, both my Sundays are open. I have an essay to finish this weekend, but I also get Friday off so it balances out. What's your preference?

Este Gardner Cantor said...

Damn u and ur accursed adultness!!!!

You must tell me all about the awesomeness of the class.

Then I shall kill you.

Slowly.

Este Gardner Cantor said...

oops, that was me.

-Lilly

McBeaner said...

I'd like to go with you guys, but I'm afraid my work schedule might conflict and fuck everything up.