Monday, November 03, 2008

Freedom!

The longest, most vicious assignment of this semester--my seminar essay--is finished, printed, and turned in in duplicate. My topic was The Oresteia, and specifically whether or not the chain of killing and revenge could have been altered to minimize bloodshed. My answer: as a series of events yes, but as a play no.

Anyhoo, I think this track sums up my current mood fairly well. 

Yes, I am aware of the irony that I'm using a piece titled "Cornered!" in a blog post titled "Freedom!"

Quote of the day:
"It's a fucking neuter!"
"Isn't that an oxymoron?"

Apparently I am again becoming recognizable by garb. The odd thing is that this time it's not sweatpants; it's black shirts, with or without writing on them.

Unintentional pun of the day:
"He can have his cake as long as he's willing to be a cobbler."

No comments: