Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Issues. Serious issues.

Yes, the evil campaign will be going ahead on weekends that the main campaign is not. We will in theory be working together. The campaign will be starting on the prison plane of Carceri, with everyone but me trying to escape one of the prisons and me trying to break them out (I'll explain why). The party will be as follows:

An orc warlord who massacred an orphanage because he thought it was an army of halflings.
A fey-descended necromancer who is gradually becoming a lich.
A hellfire-wielding warlock.
A 12-year-old elf waif assassin-mage with emphasis on illusions and enchantments, whose player swears he will have us all working for him before long.
An anthropomorphic hawk druid who deals drugs.
A greedy elven ranger/archivist diplomat.
A mutant, brain-damaged, graft-covered barbarian who eats people's souls (that's me).

The reason I won't be starting imprisoned with the rest is that I just broke out of the laboratory where I received the grafts, mutations, and brain damage. The reason I will be trying to help them break out is that I have imprinted on the lolita assassin. So when we all do meet up, that particular character will have a loyal lapdog (unless the others find a way to control me).

The main concern of the players is that this might turn into The [Player #4] Show. If the party  does come to blows, my money is on him to die first.

No comments: