Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Snippets

Was completely wiped out yesterday. Took the day off to sleep. So nice.

Wanted to give blood today. Couldn't. Grr. I'm feeling my pulse right now, and it's not that high!

More D&D prep was this evening. One of the backup characters for the evil campaign is a vampire lord. Everyone else groaned when I broke out the Castlevania music.

I need to put more ranks into Bluff, and probably Diplomacy. A bit of Sense Motive wouldn't hurt, either.

Copy+Paste gave me some trouble. Had to force-restart the computer 3 times in a row before it would cooperate.

I love Stravinsky.

Did some Christmas shopping today. Need to do more.

Got my chant back today in music class. Apparently it was more of an aria.

Where did this twisty-wire come from?

Spent dinner discussing the implications of a Mobius portal. They are...not pretty.

Should get to sleep soon. Don't want to completely undo Comatose Tuesday.

No comments: