Thursday, May 24, 2007

B&D

My only classes today are biology and drama. The afternoon will be eaten up by a junior "retreat" in the Center for the Arts. I have doubts about how useful it will actually be.

Bio was rather morbid today. My lab partner (who shall be known as Musical) and I exposed and labeled parts of the brain today while discussing circumstances under which we had died/killed in dreams. Musical cut back skin and located brain regions while I removed the skull...one...bit...at...a...time. It's like an eggshell, only more annoying.

Yesterday evening I finally saw our spring play from a third-person perspective. This time I wasn't horribly ashamed with my performance. That may be because the play completely shatters the fourth wall, so I allowed myself to be more natural onstage. Too bad the recording lost the Conspiracy Scene. I really wanted to see that.

From discussions in drama class, Cuckoo's Nest looks like the lead candidate for fall play (grr), but the Drama Advisory Board will have, if not the final say, the final say among students on Tuesday.

Speaking of drama, I should get going.

No comments: