Thursday, December 20, 2007

Being lazy

I haven't blogged for the last few days, so here's the lowdown of my life:

  • Met up with some friends of friends for an ongoing reading of Hamlet last Friday. It was quite fun.
  • That monstrous Sparta essay is finally finished! You know your head has been buried in ancient Greece for too long when you start making jokes about Damocles.
  • My body is taking its revenge on me for all those late nights. I couldn't drag myself out of bed untill eleven this morning.
  • I've FINALLY organized a reunion with...forgot his pseudonym...with Sheik. It's been about seven and a half months since I saw him last.
  • Watched a BBC special titled House of Cards last night. Francis Urquhart is a delicious modern-day Richard III. Next on the viewing list is I, Claudius.
  • Started learning my songs for Urinetown.
  • Seeing Sweeney Todd with family tomorrow morning.
  • Potentially massive Cal Shakes reunion on Sunday.
  • Speaking/typing in sentence fragments.

Not that vacation will be entirely carefree. I still need to...

  • Write some college essays. More essays...*facewall*
  • Memorize my lines for Urinetown.
  • Rent and watch The Hudsucker Proxy as character homework for Urinetown.
  • Meet with Red and Gerst to finish a project of sorts. That ought to be fun. On the other hand, I don't need to finish it over vacation.
  • Start earning money. Turns out my dad needs work done over a long enough timeframe that hell pay me for it. Certainly wins for ease of commute.

1 comment:

Andy Cantor said...

I, Claudius is definitely worth watching. Derek Jacobi is... Well he's just... omgnowordstodiscribehisawesomeness!!! *love*

And Cal Shakes Reunion Sunday? Calamawhoooawhatnow?