Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Abandon thought and let the dream descend...

2 days until Lear. Working hard on all fronts. Much progress today: Omnipotent said I "frickin' kicked ass" in 2.4 (though I can still take it further) and I shed tears in 5.3. Exhausting--and long--day, but fully worth it. The bookend scenes--1.1 and 5.3--are my primary targets for improvement. This play is halfway killing us, but it will ROCK.

*tacks sign onto wall of blog* "3 Hours since Last Breakdown"

Mine hasn't come yet. Hopefully it will show up at "Howl." As if emotions could be hooked up to a dial.

Why can't everything be a science!?

A lot on my mind.

Take it further. Don't be afraid of overdoing it, because you probably won't be anyway.

You're losing your mind, and on some level you realize it.

Don't plan; DISCOVER.

Notes will come this evening.

You are ordered. What happens is anything but. Let the events destroy you.

AWE sendoff at midnight. Can I risk the loss of sleep?

Do not "act." Never "act." Be.

No comments: