Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Oh, you are men of stones!

I know, it's been a while since I posted.

King Lear is coming together, and we have most of our props and costumes by now. We still neeed a couple of fundraisers, one of which is a bake sale, so I am currently waiting for a batch of double chocolate muffins to come out o' th' oven.

Had my third singing lesson today. Apparently I need to make sure that I don't jut my head forward when entering a high note, but rather to sing back "into" my head.

I feel as though I've been acting rather stupidly of late. That will (I hope) change.

I haven't given The Phantom of the Opera much thought recently, but today "The Point of No Return" has been playing through my head pretty much constantly. I wonder why.

That's the timer. Time for Muffin Batch Beta.

No comments: