Friday, July 20, 2007

Enough with the Lear quote titles.

Today was a very colorful day. It was Blood Day in stage combat, so we had many a busted lip. I was having such fun with the mouth blood that I never got around to body wounds. Ah, well; it's not as though squibs are hard to make on my own. In addition, we had a face-painting fundraiser, where I learned that saying "surprise me" turns you into a clown. Got some nice pictures of it before Omnipotent forced me to clean my face off. The "howl" speech just can't be taken seriously when delivered by Krusty.

Everything stopped by at the end of camp. Yay! She, Strident, Penguin, Impulse, Mysterious, Ridiculously Cute, Squeak, and I had a nice, casual talk with Omnipotent after (late) rehearsal about movies, past campers, and the like.

There's an Italian restaurant called Strings nearby. Their artichoke ravioli is extremely good.

Working my way through the second two Matrix movies on Youtube. What I've heard in terms of quality doesn't encourage me to spend money on renting them, but this way I can get quite a large chunk for free.

Extra rehearsal tomorrow. I'll be there if I'm not asleep from staying up until midnight to pick up the final Harry Potter book.

The end of an era...*sigh*

Now I must shower.

No comments: