Sunday, July 29, 2007

Drama from different angles

Today: I and some other people, at least one of whom I know, are going to T's place this afternoon for a dramatic reading of a script of his. I am in the middle of reading the script right now. Yeah, it's a little late, but I didn't get the script until yesterday evening, and then I had some more important things on my mind.

Tomorrow I begin my internship at the two-week Shakespeare camp. I will be working with the 5th and 6th graders, and my co-intern is--of all people--Lantern! This is going to be really fun. One of my primary challenges, at least in the first few days, will probably be remembering that I have an actual job to do. Heh heh.

It's getting late in the morning and I still have several dozen pages of script to read, among other things. Like breakfast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The show was amazing, no? As was the cast party and hunchback. Thanks for the vote of confidence in my seducing of the whaa? *half- grin*
Know as Knights and Venetians we're all always gonna be there for each other
you may gather more
so fare you well
<3 Seductress