Friday, March 09, 2007

Audition and other news

I had my audition at lunch today, so I had time to run all four of my monologues. Nobody else had auditioned yet, but T all but told me that I was going to be cast. It would just be too cruel if he didn't, seeing as he accepted my signs and gave me a script to read on Death Valley. Speaking of which, I leave late tomorrow morning.

After classes were over, I returned to the theater to watch Vince's audition. He wasn't 100% solid on memorization (I have it on good authority he didn't start memorizing until this morning), but his delivery was quite good, and T already knows how talented he is. Everyone else will go on Monday.

After that I headed to the soccer field for Ultimate Frisbee. As one of the freshmen put it, "It has been a long time since the hobbit feet have touched the grass." Unfortunately, that means that my throwing accuracy has withered and died at ranges beyond fifteen feet. I can, however, still throw a mean "splitter."

No comments: