Friday, March 02, 2007

Sweeter Charity

I apologize in advance for poor typing. It's late and I'm sleepy.

One performance left. Despite having the Incompetent Freshman Set Crew From Hell tonight, I liked our job tonight even better than last night. In particular, I felt that I had improved in 2.5 and 2.11, and out of all our rehearsals and dress rehearsals and yesterday's performance, tonight was the first night where I thought that I nailed my song!

Lilly came to see Sweet Charity tonight. It was so good to see her/you again! We had a nice, long talk about plays and morbidity.

At T's suggestion I wore some eyeliner tonight. Vince said I looked like [insert name of actor I've never heard of and have already forgotten].

The requests for me to do the steps from the Rich Man's Frug keep coming. Either I'm a really good dancer or a really bad dancer. I'm hoping it's the former.

I had some more so say, but it appears to have slipped my mind. Maybe tomorrow. Now I must sleep.

No comments: