Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Today's news

Two tests in consecutive periods. BLEAH. I think I did well on both (I would be shocked if I did porly on the Calc test), but even so.

More rehearsal of America Abridged. Starting yesterday, T owns our souls, and by souls I mean lunch periods, until the performance. Tough, but I'll deal.

I learned from K (the freshman I've talked about a couple of times) today that prom is two Saturdays from now. This confuses me, as I thought prom had come and gone already. Does each class get its own? Anyway, location in San Fransisco + $75 admission + another D&D meeting that day = me, as always, not going.

My dramatic arts class presents our Monty Python scenes at lunch on Thursday, booting out the AA rehearsal that was to take place at that time. T's schedule is a little overbooked. Certain scenes are becoming quite...interesting.

No comments: