Friday, June 27, 2008

Random thoughts

Last night I dreamed I got arrested for breaking into Robin Williams' house (which was very near my voice teacher's house) and put on a $2 bail. I can't remember if anyone paid it.

Romeo & Juliet is coming along well. We've staged everything but the last scene. Memorization deadline is Monday. 

I'm going on a diet for the next three weeks. Yeah, short time frame, but the point is to make myself easier for the Capulets to carry me once I'm playing dead. Maddeningly, making that decision the day before the DELICIOUS BAKE SALE was a bad idea. We've got quite a few bakers this year.

I love Z.R.E.O.

2 comments:

Andy Cantor said...

You love what?

I don't think there's any need for a diet. Ur a pretty skinny fella. Plus three weeks ain't gonna make any difference at all.

Peter said...

Z.R.E.O. = Zelda Reorchestrated. A website I recently discovered that is making my iPod very happy.

It's not just food; I'm also stepping up the exercise. Meant to do that a couple of years ago, but I got lazy.