Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Tomorrow will be insane

Finals are finis! YAHOOOOOOO!

Tomorrow is final morning meeting...and the unveiling of the senior prank. I don't know the full scope of what we're doing this year, but at least one hallway is getting walled up.

Oh, and I've got a little surprise of my own: when I come to school tomorrow I expect to be nigh-unrecognizable: jeans, flip-flops, tank top, shades, and spikey red hair. If anyone comments I've got a twenty-two-line rap ready to recite about my new outlook on life, complete with atrocious rhymes like listen/system, philosophies/Socrates, and regular/kegger. It'll be fun.

Also, of course, it's Senior Cry Day(tm). I plan to get up to acknowlege various folks in the drama department, but I doubt I'll shed any tears in the process. Then we have graduation practice after school, graduation tomorrow, and...

HIGH SCHOOL WILL BE OVER!

1 comment:

Andy Cantor said...

...Damn. Wish I could see that.

The whole, spikey hair/jeans thing.

Awesome.