Thursday, June 12, 2008

Seductress says this:

1. I'll respond with something random about you. the only way my brain can ever describe you is Peter and that is now a classification in my head unique to you ^.^( it's good though)
2. I'll tell you which song or movie or play you remind me of. duh Shakespeare
3. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me. phantom of the opera in the mornings
4. I'll tell you my first memory of you. I can't even remember.... maybe the first day of camp and you taking out your retainer and making that popping noise
5. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of. an owl ... maybe
6. I'll ask you something I've always wondered about you. Why do you chose not to drive?
7. If you play, you MUST post this on your blog.

Had some copy/paste issues while transcribing that. Hm.

No comments: