Monday, November 06, 2006

Various and Sundry Happenings of a Monday Nature

Or of a mundane nature, if you prefer. Monday...mundane? Get it? Ahaha...never mind.

Calculus: Nothing special here.

Biology: JELLO! Yes, people brought jello and pudding to class today for extra credit. I meant ot but forgot. I think the teacher extended the deadline until Wednesday, so I'll make a batch. If not...I get to eat a lot of jello!

Math TA: Need to come up with a Problem of the Day by next Monday dealing with optimization. I think I've already got one.

Iraq War Project Co-Directing: Looking over the monologues people have brought in. Not much of interest.

Lunch: Today was the Second Annual Athenian Post-Halloween Trebuchet Pumpkin Launch! This time we didn't break the trebuchet, even though it was originally built to throw baseballs.

Drama: We watched and critiqued an excerpt of last year's spring play, which I happened to be in. In this example I was a monkey with a British accent. Wow...watching that really shows me how far I've come in the past 8 months. You could have given me puppet limbs complete with strings and my physicalizations would have been no different! And projection...ugh.

Spanish: Nothing of note here.

Ultimate Frisbee: Some high points here, including a rolling-catch-to-supine-throw-for-the-score that I thought was quite impressive.

Fall Play Post-Production: Today we had to strike the set (sort of), fill out anonymous (yeah, right) evaluations, and grade ourselves (straight As). Impulse and I tried to consider A-minuses for ourselves, but the others wouldn't have it. We also need to figure out a date for the cast party.

That's all for today, and I'm hungry. Bye!

No comments: