Friday, November 02, 2007

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!

Why are all these veins in my neck standing out? Don't get me started (too late).

Vein #1. No meditation today, so that much less time to simply relax.

Vein #2. I had to turn in some ten sheets of college paperwork.

Vein #3. A schoolwide (hum!) conspiracy has led to FOUR essays being assigned in the same time frame.

Vein #4. That time frame is PERFORMANCE WEEK, where I stay at school until ten o'clock every night.

Vein #5. Therefore I had to run around begging teachers for extensions, one of whom I had to simultanteously ask for a letter of recommendation that I had assumed on other paperwork she would write.

Vein #6. We had a quiz in Statistics.

Vein #7. We had a test in Shakespeare.

Vein #8. Rehearsal ended nearly half an hour before I had projected.

Vein #9. While running Lear monologues in an attempt to blow off steam I blanked on a word in one of the lines I've run the most for at least ten minutes. (She hath...she hath...ABATED! SHE HATH ABATED ME OF HALF MY TRAIN!!!)

Vein #10. At the last minute I realized that I still had not given T the last piece of paperwork, which meant sprinting back up to our remote theater.

By 4:00 I was foaming at the mouth. Literally.

No comments: