Thursday, November 01, 2007

Disintegrations

During meditations today I had some more images of my body coming apart, and Bruce suggested I start keeping a journal of them. Here's what I've seen so far:

1. The aforementioned "sand crumbling."
2. Cracks radiating from my face across my body with black syrup flowing from the cracks.
3. My body slowly being vanished by fire from the feet up. Okay, at least I know where this one came from. It was the image in my head during the "blow, wind, and crack your cheeks" monologue.
4. A small grey whirlpool appearing at my center and growing.
5. My body tightening and contracting until it shattered like a block of ice.
6. Expanding and widening, but losing its substance simultaneously until it faded away completely, revealing a shriveled, spaghetti-thin version of my body as what might have been the frame.
7. A tiny hole opening in my forehead from which reality fountained.
8. Collapsing into a pile of children's blocks.

'Tis strange. Now to sing, take a shower, and see what the night has in store.

No comments: