Saturday, August 18, 2007

The adults are right.

I checked this morning, and apparently I do still have a bit of growth left in me. As of today I am five feet, ten and a half inches.

Now to catch up on the last couple of days.

On Thursday I saw The Triumph with Loyal, Knight, Lantern, Lantern's younger sister, Sunshine, Gentleman, and Squeak. The play was delicious, but mostly I was glad to see them all again. It's only been three weeks, but the elapsed time since King Lear feels like an eternity. Miss it...

Friday was my grandmother's 96th birthday, so in the morning we had a gathering of relatives. My cousin was there, whom I have not seen in a long time. He's a retro gamer and is picking up quite an interest in computer hardware. During the afternoon Loyal and I went to the Lindsay Wildlife Museum. Hearing all the animal facts and the exposure to some new areas really drove home for me how long it's been since I was last there. Kind of sad when you have a parent who works there.

No comments: