Tuesday, August 07, 2007

No mercy!

My house has become a battleground. On one side, me, equipped with snatching, swatting hands. On the other side, countless moths that live in the cupboards. They fall in droves, and yet they come on. One day I will crush this insignificant rebellion of vermin.

Speaking of conflict, just when I thought Psycho Kid was settling down...Lantern will be calling Loyal while I locate a dark alley. By now the little bugger has used up all of his chances. One more cause to fill otu the discipline report and he is gone. I probably shouldn't be saying this, but I will be glad to see the back of him, one way or another.

By the way, here is a picture of me from camp. Clocked in the mouth or secretly a vampire? You decide.


I don't know how to turn it right side up.

1 comment:

Andy Cantor said...

I'm around anytime you have that ally ready. I don't get to torture little kids nearly enough *sadistic laugh* and I promise I won't leave a mark on him... Not a visible mark anyway. *evil grin*