Sunday, August 26, 2007

School tomorrow...associations.

What to say?

What has been at my fingertips for these last few days? Everything or nothing?

Either way, it's about to get very specific again.

I should get to bed soon. It's relatively early, but I don't want to risk sleeping in.

Then again, isn't that what alarms are for?

I suppose I'll learn the play tomorrow. Please be TLI.

Cuckoo's Nest would be fine, but I'm really hoping for a chance to play Wargrave.

Can with blue people on it.

Pig's head on a stick.

Rolling rock.

Indiana Jones.

Harrison Ford.

How to save your marriage in seven easy steps.

Dramatic reading.

Dramatic writing.

F.

Fun and failure.

Arrested Development.

Bygone.

Graduation.

One Year.

Looking back.

Uneasy.

Snap out of it.

Glass of water.

Ice.

Liquid nitrogen.

Hasta la vista, baby.

Governator.

Eh.

Shrugging.

Gestures.

Vocal gestures.

Voice and Movement.

Omnipotent. Softy.

Goddess.

Greek Mythology.

Classical.

Beethoven.

Amadeus.

Zombies!

Survival.

Survive the coming year.

I'm a senior.

I still don't feel like it.

No choice.

I have a journey, sir, shortly to go.
My master calls me; I must not say no.

No comments: