Friday, August 24, 2007

Rites of passage

Today was senior registration. I acquired my photo ID for this year, which looks pretty good despite the Sparkly Blue Pustule on my head. Everything else went off without a hitch. My selection of books this year is pretty interesting: I only have one full-size textbook (for Stats), but they make up for size with numbers! I have copies of Romeo & Juliet, Richard III, The Taming of the Shrew, Dante's Inferno, Purgatorio, and Paradiso, and four other books for my various and sundry seminars of the Humanities.

I also learned the requirements for those students who take Shakespeare for honors credit: aside from the usual (an extra [take-home] question per test, etcetera), an honors student has to memorize fourteen lines! And (mark this) emote them in costume! Gee, I may have to rethink going for Honors! *giggle*

Heard good things about Occidental College. It's going on my list.

No comments: