Wednesday, September 26, 2007

*smack*

The following message was on the answering machine when I got home (for a bit of background, my grandmother is 96 and has been in the hospital for a few weeks)

*click* Hello, this is the chaplain from Kaiser. I'm making a call about...oh, I think I have the wrong...wrong patient, sorry. *click*

It's like something out of a comedy sketch (and I'm sure you can find it in one), but I swear I am not making this up!

In other news, I delivered my Richard III monologue this afternoon. One of my props was a cane, so I decided to work on my limp between periods. It was apparently convincing, but that cane is murder on the palm when used for extended periods. In Poetry class I got my sonnets back with positive remarks, so if I ever need a tertiary title I may suggest Peter the Pentameter.

No comments: