Thursday, January 25, 2007

*crunch*

Mental note: When I'm telling Charity I love her and want to marry her, I should attempt to refrain from unconsciously crushing her hand. Oops.

At one point in the scene, Peter T said that I should be moved to tears. Uh oh. I can't remember the last time I cried, and it certainly hasn't been in the last few years. I know, the first advice you get is, "try to think of what brings you to that place." Well, I tried enivisoning some things that I thought might help (and you are definitely not going to hear what). No luck. Arrrg! I HATE this masculine emotional range of a robot!

Finally finished all 804 strips of Questionable Content. Now I need to play the wait-until-tomorrow game. Sigh...

And because my eye starts twitching if I don't post something morbid, here's a question: What would be worse for your food to do incessantly when you bit into it: scream or bleed?

3 comments:

McBeaner said...

I feel sorry for you. The night I finsished reading through the archives I was depressed the rest of the night due to my lack of teh goodness.

Also screaming is much worse. You already get a bleeding effect from rare meat and it just adds to the greatness.

Andy Cantor said...

Yeah, screaming way worse.

Here's a tip for the crying thing:
The breathing bit is easy. Just make your breath quick and audible in a way that sounds like sobs (careful not to overdo it). One crying trick that involves no painful memories or onions is simply: don't blink. This works especially well when you are in bright light. Just try not to make it obvious that you are trying to keep your eyes open.

Good luck!

Integrity said...

use vicks vapor rub.