Friday, January 05, 2007

No title

Today was my first creative writing class. We each had to write a 50-100-word story ending with, "Hello, my name is ___." I wrote mine using my last poem as a base.

Sweet Charity rehearsals began today (the read-through doesn't count). As we were missing a few poeple, I became Super Sub, playing the roles of Charlie and a five-year-old girl. According to Lilith, my portrayal of the latter was reminiscent of Gollum.

Dance rehearsal was okay.

Mmm...good sauce on the dinner potatoes.

2 comments:

Integrity said...

Hey, congrats! Did you want to be Oscar? I forget.

Why did the guy drop out? Funny how life goes, isn’t it?

Peter said...

I don't mind being Oscar (the elevator scene is a great one), but Vidal was my first choice.

Actually, that reminds me of something I'll address in a new post.