Friday, January 26, 2007

This is why I wear slip-ons whenever possible

Every Friday until March is going to consist of running for Death Valley conditioning. Today was the first day in my new running shoes. They fit fine, but I would run a few dozen feet and the laces would come untied on one shoe, the other, or both. Eventually I just gave up and risked tripping myself into a faceplant. Luckily, no faceplants were included in today's schedule.

Banquo has been giving me more troubles of a sanguinary nature. I wish I knew why. Before late December I never got nosebleeds. As a matter of fact, my lower face as a whole does not like me at this point in time.

No dance rehearsal today, so until my mom checks her phone and sees my message I'm stuck here at school, blogging. Here's hoping the thought well doesn't run out and I am forced to "make life interesting."

I know: I'll fall back on a class review.

Chinese History: Communist v Nationalist debate. Which I missed the first chunk of due to a backpack fitting. I was on the side of the Communists and we won without even trying (read: even though we neglected several possible arguments).

Creative Writing: We wrote a poem titled, "Things I Could Never Tell My Parents." The only requirements were that it had to be true and that contemplating suicide would be reported (otherwise confidential). I happen to know that my parents read my blog, so guess whether I'll post my poem. Don't try to tell me that you'll just skip over this entry, parental figures; I'm taking no chances! ;)

Ah! That was just my mom calling. So I have about ten more minutes to kill.

My little simcountry of Ganica seems to be doing fairly well (see www.nationstates.net). I wasn't quite aiming for the Psychotic Dictatorship archetype, but oh well. Is case you are wondering, the name is based off of Ganon. Further proof that I am a geek.

I was recapping my day, wasn't I? All right now, Mister No Attention Span will finish this up.

Math: Banquo. And a piece of paper torn out of your notebook is not a good tissue substitute.

Lunch: Meat of some kind (stroganoff?) and rice.

Spanish: Sharing sappy song lyrics. Mine even generated a collective "Awwwww!" from the girl table.

Bio: Solving a DNA translation code to Mission Impossible music. Our bio teacher has a healthy sense of humor, although he is regrettably given to bad puns. Teach him, Eloquent!

Conditioning: Already talked about.

Rehearsal: Short.

Blogging: Over.

No comments: