Thursday, January 04, 2007

Drama developments

With rehearsals running until 6 daily and no free periods this semester, I can kiss my free time goodbye.

Interesting: Due to the original male lead being forced to drop out of Sweet Charity, I am now Oscar. Nothing against the role itself, but now I have much less time to emorize many more lines. Fun.

I can evoke the strangest expressions sometimes.

So begin my new classes of modern Chinese history and creative writing. Bwahaha! Now I have a cast-iron excuse to write morbid poems! Like this one:

Looking in the mirror,
Hating what I see,
Sharpening my hunting knife,
Longing to be free,

Throwing at the mirror,
Feeling slicing pain,
Seeing my reflection bleed,
Bleeding just the same,

Watching cracks expand,
In a glassy heap I fall,
Asking who's reflected whom,
Am I real at all?

Paper cuts sting. How does one get a paper cut and not even notice?

1 comment:

Lilith said...

Damn, that was a good one...