Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Blah blah blah

This is the first school night in a while that I have had nothing due next day. On the other hand, dance rehearsal is running late and I have the draft of a five-page paper due Friday. Meh. I don't need to have all five pages, I'll have time at home, and I already have three pages.

At lunch I was sure that this post would be several pages long given the overwhelming urge I felt to talk to anyone about anything, but I seem to have gotten over it now. I still want to talk; it's just not causing me to walk around wide-eyed wile muttering, "needtotalk needtotalk needtotalk."

Let's see, I have a new backpack, and...

Well, isn't this just typical? NOTHING TO SAY!

Okay, I got something. On the way to school today my mom asked me if Poppet still had his part-time job. I did not know and said as much. She said she simply did not undertand male friendships. Were it her and another woman they would share everything. Part time jobs just aren't that interesting in and of themselves. If they were I would have asked, or if his job was particularly interesting he would have brought it up.

I seem to have another paper cut that I have no idea how I got. On the other hand, it's quite shallow, so I suppose it didn't reach any nerves.

Lively conversation going on to my right. They're talking about Wikipedia. I've been going over Wiki lately, editing the Legend of Zelda entries where I can elaborate or something needs to be corrected. Wiki is where I have acquired most of my Marvel knowledge.

Later.

No comments: