Thursday, January 11, 2007

Time to kill

...so why not kill it (DIE! DIE! DIE!) by blogging? Blogging something to death. Interesting concept.

Creative writing in-class assignment was a "word salad" poem made only using words put up on the board by the students. I, being me, wrote up the words "wicked, " "ravenous," and "apocalyptic."

This just in: Impulse and Lilith like my use of "DIE! DIE! DIE!"

Must think of more to say.

Ah, yes: I have had Rhythm of Life stuck in my head for the last day and a half! Grrr! Nothing against the song per se, but still. Head-stuck songs can be some of the most irritating things ever!

I'm just going to write a string of morbid words until I run out or think of something better to say.

Death blood pain doom helpless fear undead scream hatred suicide Republican whoa how'd that get in there? *shifty eyes*

Bad idea. Let's think of something else to do.

The Venetians will finally have their Secret Santa gift exchange this Saturday.

Still 10-15 minutes to go before I need to head to the chorus room.

Why is my brain so blank right now?!?

A lesson from lunch: Watching a button and screw dance about on top of a set of ipod speakers can be surprisingly fun.

Me so smart. Me so smart me can't keep track of which of my friends have met each other. Me can't use proper grammar either.

14 minutes left. *checks schedule* No, closer to 40 minutes. D'oh!

I need to work on memorizing my lines. So I'm going to do that and cut this blog. Later!

1 comment:

Lilith said...

YAY! I watched you write this! You're awesome! You rock my socks to Jupiter and back! :)