Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Well.

Writing and line memorization went more quickly than expected. So now I have blogging time, but do I have anything of substance to say?

Yes. I can talk about my trip to Atlanta and the Venetian party.

Most of my time there was spent at my grandparents' house. We, among other things, talked much, watched Goldeneye, took a tour of my aunt and uncle's house, spent time with my cousins, one of 2 years 6 months and the other as the one minus the two years, and I spent some more time with my uncle discussing games.

Seeing the Venetians was wonderful as ever! We met at Impulse's house for 18 hours straight, and it was our biggest meeting since the cast party. The attendees were myself, Impulse (seeing as it was her house), Squeak, Presence, Strident, Penguin, Eloquent, Everything, Gift, Mysterious (long time no see!), and Ridiculously Cute. While waiting for others to arrive various of us played Memory and Scrabble (Eloquent crushed us. only time for two rounds and Eloquent got a score of 97. *bows and worships*), looked at Van Helsing's Demon Hunter's Handbook (where my inner D&D geek spotted some nitpicks). We also took some pictures in reenactment of the "Banquo's ghost" scene from Macbeth (I was Banquo, although the others forbade me from literally having "gory locks" to shake), and passed around a head massager. As the night wore on we stayed up to celebrate the new year, then we retired to Impulse's TV room to watch a 30-minute musical titled Pretty Dead Woman and then Some Like it Hot (first Monroe movie I've seen), read Stellaluna, and finally went to sleep at 4 in the morning. For the record, that makes the first time I've stayed up for 24 hours straight. I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop, sleep-wise.

Had some company over today for a meeting. I was still wearing a robe at the time, which resulting in various anctics on my part involving optical barriers and running around the outside of the house to reach my room without being seen.

I go back to school in two days. I don't wanna! Want more vacation!

No comments: