Tuesday, January 30, 2007

VERY odd dream

I'll elaborate after school; I don't have the time now.

Well, I was going to talk about my dream some more, now, but I got waylaid by some freshmen asking about junior prom (which I am not attending for multiple reasons) and then by my creative writing teacher asking about Honors (which I will be taking), so now I have not as much time as I hoped. Here goes anyway.

I dreamed that our school had Adolf Hitler as a guest speaker. In addition to not being nearly as old as he should be by now, he was, surprisingly, very pleasant. At least, aside from the taking-over-Europe and exterminating-the-Jews issues he was very pleasant. For some reason he claimed several patches of the California coast as Germany's as well as a very large piece of land out in the Atlantic. Finally, I learned from one of his entourage what "Ja whol" meant. It meant, "Stand up straight, little schoolboy, or I will shoot you!" This was not directed at me; he was just explaining what it meant. Lesson learned: This is the last time I stay up late watching The Producers!

3 comments:

Peter said...

*points rocket launcher at perceived advertiser*

Ka-Blam.

Lilith said...

Why aren't you going to prom?!?!?! I won't see you there... :(

Peter said...

1. I'm not the prom-going type in general.

2. I'm not paying 50$ to go to a dance.

3. I have already made plans for the 3rd.