Tuesday, February 06, 2007

17, part 2

I have a few minutes to talk about my day, so here goes.

We spent creative writing talking about love poems, and by next Tuesday I have to write two, one rhyming and one not. This will be interesting. Nothing particularly riveting about Spanish.

Rehearsal was...interesting. I'm (as Oscar) turned on by wrist-rubbing and I use my sleeve as an oxygen tank. I think Oscar is devolving from a square to a total nutjob. One other item: Peter T wanted me to get my arms out of my sleeves during my panic attack. He did not at the time realize that I had only the one shirt on. I will have another shirt on during the performance; the audience probably isn't interested in my flab.

I have more to say, but I'l be leaving again in a few minutes, so 'bye!

(later)

My relatives in Michigan got me the two Books of Bunny Suicides. Very funny books they be!

Math quiz, but I think I aced it, so that's okay.

'Night.

1 comment:

Andy Cantor said...

I <3 BUNNY SUICIDE BOOKS!!!