Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Not alone

It happened again. Every couple of days when I take a textbook out of my backpack I find some clear plastic beads hidden between the pages. No evidence as to how they got there. This has lead me to one conclusion: I am being stalked by evil plastic gnomes. They must sneak the beads into my backpack as tantalizing warnings of the horrors to come! Must...ward...them...off! *raises arms and starts chanting in Latin*

Normally our Death Valley conditioning has the three-mile-ish run on Fridays, but since we don't meet this Friday the run was today. I must be gaining some benefit from this class as I beat Nikhil around and back for the first time today. I still would have no chance against Lewis, though. Why wasn't he here today? Most likely he's got another sport.

More Sweet Charity rehearsal. Today marked my first stage kiss (and first kiss in any context for those of you keeping score). Once we got it over with it really wasn't awkward at all, which was nice. I suppose some of the preceding tension was alleviated by the question ,"that's not a cold sore on your lip, is it?", the negative response, and then some joking about Charity kissing Oscar and then screaming, "My god, what's that on your lip!?"

2 comments:

Lilith said...

:O !!!!!!
Little ol' Peter's growing up!!
First a stalker, then a kiss...
Your first kiss!!!!!!!
With many more to come. ;)
How was it?

Peter said...

It was...a kiss. Nothing particularly noteworthy other than it being my first. *shrug*