Monday, February 12, 2007

More MEEEEE!

Note that the title of this post only has five Es. That is so you can distinguish it from my profile heading.

Another issue of The Pillar was released today. It contributes to the title for two reasons:

1. My community service essay was published. Now my junior requirement is officially completed in full! Yahoo!

2. This issue contained the expozay (I don't know how to do the e-with-an-accent on a blog post, so I spelled it phonetically) on the behind-the-Commons folks, or, as the article dubs us, the "Commons Crew." Photo of me in it, and blurbs from myself, Lilith, Eye, and Bynx, among others. No, you almost certainly do not know who Bynx is, but that was her requested pseudonym should she ever come up in my blog. Strangely, the guys were the only ones who participated in the photo op.

Drama Advisory Board meeting today. Hopefully the lunch-long discussion will lead to a more effecient, less stressful schedule next year. The spring play is going to be The Complete History of America (abridged). If you think I won't audition, then you don't know me very well, do you?

Continued rehearsals of Sweet Charity throw my level of experience with dating/relationships (zero) into sharp relief: I can't even get the hand-holding right without guidance! Fortunately, Peter T thought that was appropriate to Oscar's character and we worked it into the blocking. Hee.

Now I've got a love poem to write (it's for class, so don't get any ideas!).

No comments: