Sunday, February 25, 2007

Crunch time

We open Wednesday. *massive cracking of knuckles*

Overall I found the eight-hour rehearsal to be enjoyable and productive. We polished a few scenes here and there and worked out the choreography for "I Love to Cry at Weddings." I bet Oscar had to go through a lot of therapy after that experience. *chuckles* After all that we ran through the first act with the band accompanying. Would have followed with the second act in the same manner, but the band had to leave soon, so we got all the songs out of the way first before running the scenes. I am feeling considerably more confident about my solo.

Quite a few surprised (and pleased) reactions to my haircut when I arrived.

I'm glad that the Oscars are being recorded right now. I'll post my opinions on them at a later date, but I can't make any promises; the next two evenings are going to be CRUNCH TIME. And that's The Word. We'll be right--*is shot by Stephen Colbert*

No comments: