Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Counting to 19

I missed my first two classes to see the podiatrist today. Lesson of the day: report things like this immediately lest I get a bone infection and end up losing the toe entirely! Fortunately, he said he saw no sign of such an infection, but I still got to learn about the wonders of painkillers and toes covered in a disinfectant that makes them look oddly tasty. Great, and as I'm typing this I smell dinner. Anyway, here is a humorous exchange between Lilith and myself after rehearsal:

Lilith (singing): ...to feel the rhythm of life, to feel that powerful beat, to feel the tingle in your fingers, to feel the tingle in your feet.

Me (not singing): Funny you should mention the tingle in the feet, because I think the anaesthetic is wearing off.

On the subject of rehearsal: today we ran all of Act 1. I was on book for the others during the 1st seven scenes. Vittorio, if you're reading this (and I know you aren't), get your lines solid! Apparently my elevator panicking is found to be very funny. On the other hand, I again forgot to wear a second shirt.

Lunch today was burritos. Blech. Why don't the people in the kitchen know that burritos are NO GOOD without cheese!?

2 comments:

Lilith said...

OUAI!! VIVE LE FROMAGE!!!

That was funny... that day. Wear a shirt!!! Not that your chest isn't pleasant to look at...

Peter said...

Seeing as my shirt was still partially on, I think you would have seen more of my abs (or lack thereof) than my chest, no?