Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Getting rid of things

While cleaning out my closet today I came across a shirt I've had since 5th grade. And not only did it fit, it was actually comfortable. You would think that after six years of growing I'd be able to burst it by flexing.

Orthodontist appointment today, and a rather eventful one. It was decided that this summer, I go back into braces! It's just the front teeth, and only for a few months, but still. Not fun. I'm also going to lose my wisdom teeth, which will put an end to my near-17-year streak of not having any body parts removed. Still beat out m'dad, though. And I remain the only male member of the family who still has his appendix.

2 comments:

Andy Cantor said...

Gah! I have to have my wisdom teeth removed too! I am NOT looking forward to that! Pain...

Integrity said...

Yeah. I have to get mine out too. I got other teeth out with the same things they use for wisdom teeth... it was actually amazingly cool. I was so high after. It’s was the twilight stuff that puts you too sleep.

My surgeon was insane. Apparently as soon as I was out he began to blare Janis Joplin as he worked.