Monday, December 11, 2006

Mmm...peppermint cake.

Title says it all.

Also, I have had two unexpected free periods today, and it appears that I may have a third.

This is not a good keyboard.

*****

Now that said free period has arrived, I've got 30 minutes before I need to head to Spanish and no homework to do. Let's talk.

Let's talk about the day so far.

Math: Some more review and filled out course evaluations.

Bio: The same. My answer to one of the questions: "Carbonill! Carbonyl! However you pronounce it! Letter A! Number A! I'm still asleep!" But I got it right, and that's what counts. Filled out the evaluation in a New York thug "accent." Why? I felt like it for some reason.

Morning Meeting: A few announcements, including a promise to blow up pop tarts in the near future. Then some free time. In the not-so-near future, they might even blow up black powder-laced pop tarts.

C: Freedom!

D: Freedom!

Lunch: Burrito (why don't they have cheese? Why?) and a piece of said peppermint cake. Watched a chain reaction project put on by the applied sciences class. It didn't work very well.

Drama: I'm writing this now.

Spanish: Yet to come. Probably review for the final.

Frisbee: I forsee today being mildly slippery, but not so much that running becomes dangerous. A few people will fall once or twice.

Casting Meeting: PLEASE give us our roles today!!!

I still have 20 minutes. Let's write a stream of thought.

Looking at a painting. Sick, stoned leaf? Why do artists anthropomorphize plants? Calvin uses the word "anthropomorphize" in one of his comic strips. His mother is cutting up an onion. I cut up some onions to make dolmas once. I love dolmas. That batch came out quite lemony. I like lemons. Others say, "when life gives you lemons, make lemonade." I say, "When life gives you lemons, say thanks and suck them dry." Like a vampire. I recently got a pdf about vampires. For D&D of course. Accidentally turned of "stickykeys" just now, whatever that is. Made an odd sound as the window popped up. I have never used "stickykeys." I am not very tech savvy. I am tech semi-literate. I'm probably making a lot of typos. I'll fix them later. Let's try to explore some new territory. Not that one can choose where one goes in a stream of thought. Like the transition from lemons to vampires. Surreal, like the transition from life to death. That's a line from a fantasy novel I read once. I'm typing rather quickly right now considering my style. I'm probably...I said that already. Let's talk. Die stickykeys, die! I wrote , "DIE! DIE! DIE!" on my bio homework, but I'm not referring to the homework or my teacher. I was referring to an empty box that had no purpose, I wanted the empty space gone, to die, as it were, and so I filled it up with DIE! DIE! DIE! I may have gotten that from my old geometry teacher. She was always "killing" things in class. She's awesome. I still have 15 minutes left. Can I keep this up the whole time? The longest such stream I've written before was the 15-minute one early on. The next one after that would be a 10-minute stream on loyalty I had to write for the Saturday acting class. We give our final presentation this coming Saturday. The three pictures plus various scenes and compositions. I'm glad we're keeping the kinesthetic response in the presentation. It's fun, and it's enjoyable to watch. My back feels slightly uncomfortable right now. So does a certain spot on my left hand. Gone now. Could it have been the product of a fevered mind? No. But that was fun to write. Such as when I said to Red Delicious, "On your knees, whelp!" e promptly dropped to his knees. I walked away saying, "That's better" in a somewhat Palpatine-esque voice. Esque. Basque. Are Chechens now licensed? Are Basques? That was a line from the Iraq War Project. Time to go back and fix all my many typos. I'm ending the stream now.

7 minutes left. I'm going to give that^ block of gibberish a title. One appropriately random.

"Running through a cornfield as my ears spit fire."

Too long.

"Finding one's own hot dog."

Something not quite right.

"Sugar and paint"

Why not?

Why am I even worrying about what title to give a stream of consciousness that covers subjects ranging from lemons to Basques to writing DIE! DIE! DIE! on my bio homework. Which reminds me: my bio teacher said that anything else I write today he would not take entirely seriously. That was *after* I started filling out the course evaluation (which he will not see for weeks) in the fashion I did. Go back to the top to read bout that.

1 minute left. I will sign off in the manner of Ernst Stravo Blofeld...

"Good-bye, Mr. Bond!"

2 comments:

Lilith said...

Why didn't you tell me? We could've chilled... It's not like I have anything better to do, like write an essay due today, per say... :D

Lilith said...

Ha ha!! I love that you now refer to him as Red Delicious. What have I started?!
:D