Sunday, December 10, 2006

Odd dreams

1. My mom gave me a few dollars to bet on the horse races. In one race I won over 400 dollars, and the odds weren't even very long.

2. While driving home on the freeway we got a hop-on. He slid off after a bit.

3. For some other reason I recieved what I thought was a 20-dollar bill, although it turned out to be a 30-dollar bill. When I turned it over and got a closer look it was a 50-dollar bill. I tuned it over again and now it was a $100 bill. As I kept turning it over it grew to $200, $300, $400, and finally $500.

4. I had another in a string of Legend of Zelda-related dreams that has now become quite long. A lot of them feature a forested cave with ReDeads, but it's never quite the same each time. I have to wonder why LoZ is becoming such a regular feature of my dreams. Probably caused by anticipation of Twilight Princess (Preordered and it releases tomorrow! Mehehehehe!)

5. Just remembered: I also had a dream last night where I was Darth Vader fighting the Emperor (yes, I am a GEEK), but each of us was so strong in the Force that neither could kill the other. I would blast the emperor with Sith lightning and put my lightsaber through his head, but he would heal in seconds. He would telekinetically crush me into Vader mush, but my body would just put itself back together. It was quite odd.

I had a very full night.

3 comments:

Lilith said...

Very odd indeed. And this was all in one night?

Peter said...

Yes, it was.

Lilith said...

Quite impressive. ;)