Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I hate life.

At least, I hate life when life consists of taking your Calculus final while sick. I thought the test itself went pretty well, but still.

Why is it that when I say I'm sick people usually react by hugging me? It makes no sense. "You're a festering cesspool of germs? Here, let me wrap my body about you!"

Apparently one of the seniors is going to write an article about us "behind the Commons" people, as "we are an enigma to the rest of the school." Some talk about what to say and what not to say, though certain people *glances at Red Delicious* get the two mixed up.

I thought the biology final was quite easy, and we got candy canes to boot!

Saw the cast list at last. I'm Vitorrio! WOOHOO!

I love li--*SNEEZE*

...life.

6 comments:

Lilith said...

I'm sorry about the whole sick thing and finals. But now you'll be well for break! It's highly improbable that you'll be sick again in such a short time. :)

Well, I'm a germophile! That's why I hugged you! Plus I love you, and I wanted to make you feel better. Did it work? It seemed like the only thing at the time.

Yay! Don't worry, I'll screw it up first before he does. You still call him Red Delicious! Teehee...

*GASP* You got candy canes?! Why didn't we?! The container of chocolate meringues were quite close to my desk. I was nervous, so by the time class was over, there was a significant dent. :D

You have perfect comedic timing. ;)

Gary said...

Why is it red delicious on your blog, peter?

Peter said...

I wanted there to be some continuity regarding his name. Lilith was already using it, and I didn't see a reason to change.

Lilith said...

What would you have called him if I hadn't named him?

Peter said...

I would have used his name. I asked him about that back when I first made my blog and he said he wouldn't mind.

Lilith said...

Oh. But that's boring! And he is incredibly delicious... :)

You don't suppose he'd mind about all those pictures I posted of him? Sweety said he didn't think Red Delicious would mind, but you never know.