Thursday, December 07, 2006

More events of today

...only other blog-worthy event I can think of was my conversation with Impulse. We discussed what Shakespearian characters various Venetians would be. I believe Impulse was Puck. Presence was Edgar (from King Lear), and Eloquent was the Fool from King Lear. Neither of us could think of a good character to fit me. Strident, if you're reading this, any suggestions?

I do not understand the mind of the Internet troll. You're digging your own grave by nature, and when you get banned in under an hour, what is the POINT!?

5 comments:

Lilith said...

I think you'd be good as that sheperd from Winter's Tale. The guy that adopts Perdita, you know? I'm forgetting names. Does he even have a name? He's one of those guys whose really subtle and kind of a small role but he makes all the difference.

What's the internet troll?

Peter said...

An internet troll is one who posts inflammatory remarks for the sole purpose of provoking replies. Nobody loves a troll, and they usually have short life spans.

Andy Cantor said...

You remind me a bit of the fool from twelfth night. he's the one who was in this scene:

Fool: Good Madonna, why do you mourn?

Olivia: Good Fool, for my brother's death.

Fool: I think his soul is in Hell, Madonna.

Olivia: I know his soul is in heaven fool!

Fool: The more fool you madonna, to mourn for your brother's soul being in heaven. Take away the fool gentlemen...

I can totaly see you in that role.

I also think you'd make a good Banquo from MacBeth.

And if I may say so, you do a smashing good job as lear too.

So who am I?

Chimera said...

Actually, I said that I coudn't remember whether it was decided that I was Puck or Ariel. I know it was on of the two... both were discussed.

We chose Eloquent as the Fool, though I was thinking of the fool from Lear.

I'm thinking Miss Strident. Don't you worry, it'll come!

Lilith said...

I know I'm not part of this, but I think that Puck is too mischievous and Ariel is not strong enough. How about a mixture? ;)