Saturday, December 16, 2006

I destroy cups

Got my PSAT scores the other day. *smug grin*

Today was the last class and performance of the Saturday acting class. First we showed our "storm scene from King Lear" viewpoints and kinesthetic response, then Impulse and Strident showed their freewriting compositions. Ridiculously Cute, Strident, and...*tries to think of a title for this guy* Dancer had their composition based on the opening scene of King Lear, and then Presence, Squeak, and I did ours on the same scene. I crushed the cup in my hand as requied, but I wanted one of the styrofoam bowls from last week; they have such a satisfying crush sound! Finally were the other scene compositions: Ridiculously Cute had the Edmund monologue (and people say I'm creepy?), Squeak and I had a Lear/Reagan scene, Impulse and Dancer has the Edgar/Gloucester cliffs-of-Dover scene, and Strident, Presence, and one other student now named Absent Beta (guess why) had a scene near the end involving Lear and Cordelia. Lilith came to see us! Yay! Afterward everyone went to a nearby restaurant--Lilith came with us, and so did Impulse's brother--and talked much. Impulse and I recited large chunks of Reindeer Soup, and Squeak, Strident, and I recited large chunks of Merchant of Venice.

Now that class has ended and school is out I have no idea when I will next see any of my friends! Must...organize...meeting!

8 comments:

Andy Cantor said...

Already begun. Check email.

Yes, twas much fun. I'm going to miss you all! *sob*

Integrity said...

Not fair! why are you guys on break already? noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! i still have a week left. shame, shame on me. but then again my break goes until the 8th... yours better not go until the 8th. that would be very upsetting news...for me.

Peter said...

Ours ends on the 4th, unfortunately.

Integrity said...

I guess thats fair then. *weak smile* i get 4 days more because you got out 4 days earlier than meeeeee.

I'ts funny that i'm writing this now. i have photo, thats why. hehe. i hate bubbles. they are attacking my film. curse the bubbles. *bites film container*

i'm wondering if i can sneak something to eat without my teacher giving me a dirty look. his hair looks like he stuck it out of a car window this morning. i should take out my mirror.

hey i still want to meet you. i think that would be fun. lilith has now met lilly. but i have not met you. oh and Juju hasn't met you either.

oh shoot, here he comes. crazy hair man, that is. he's totally crazy!

Peter said...

Juju?

Integrity said...

Juju, aka Kiele

Andy Cantor said...

It relates to her real name.

Integrity said...

Yeah, it does doesn't it?

i never really took to kiele because it's confusing to have another friend with the same name. so most of the time call her Juju.