Wednesday, December 06, 2006

More auditions

Had my singing audition at break today. Emily stopped me after the first verse, which is either a really good sign or a really bad sign. She also asked me if I had been in a chorus before, which I'm going to hope is a good sign.

Acting audition contained a surprise:each person read both roles of the script handout, so for a minute or two that resulted in me playing Charity! Lilith laughed a fair amount at that, and I think I would too were I her. I think/hope that I upheld my reputation a being a fast memorizer with Oscar's lines. Tomorrow the cast list will be posted. *crosses fingers* Come on, Vittorio/Big Daddy!

Mystery at Twicknam Vicarage performs tomorrow during lunch. I know I have my lines cold, but I'm a tad worried about Jeremy.

12 comments:

Lilith said...

ARG! No! Why must they always do this to me?! Thursday is Interweave! Which should I go to...? Aah!! It was like this with Penis Monologues... Grr...

You forgot to mention that we were scene partners. First he was Oscar and I was Charity, then we switched. I just love to see you acting as a girl. To be honest, you need a little practice on that, hun. *snickers*
I will laugh immensely SO MUCH if I get Vittorio. :D

Peter said...

"To be honest, you need a little practice on [playing a girl], hun. *snickers*"
I don't doubt it!

Lilith said...

I mean, you're a fine actor, but girls... My theory is that you don't spend enough time watching girls. Especially their boobs. Get out some! Unless you're gay, in which case... I'll shut up now...

Peter said...

Thank you, apparently not, *eyebrow raise*, I should, and only when playing Charity, repesctively.

Andy Cantor said...

Hmmm... *wonders how watching girls boobs is going to help with playing a girl* I mean, I feel like I've done a decent amount of acting, and gone to a fair few classes, but never before have I performed any "breast acting" or that is, acting that involved my breasts in some way. Perhaps I need to widen my feild...

Lilith said...

HA! No, that's not what I meant! Heh... I guess I'm sort of displacing various angry feelings I have for Red Delicious on you.
And for the rest, I meant watch girls, watch them move, how they act, how little flicks of the pinkie changes the enitre meaning of the sentence (we tend to do that a lot).

Andy Cantor said...

We do?...

Who's Red Delicious?

Lilith said...

Well, most girls in general do.

And read my blog for info on Red Delicious.

Integrity said...

Do I?

Lilith said...

Yes. But not as much as I. :D
You do other girly things, like the way you shake your head and your hands.

Integrity said...

I shake my head?

Lilith said...

Yes, my dear. It's actually quite cute.