Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Three things

1. Just had an eeevil power outage.

2. I almost certainly won't be updating my blog for a few days, as I'm leaving for Atlanta in several minutes.

3. Had another interesting dream last night, and this one made sense. I was in the Trojan War on the side of the Greeks. People were running about, killing each other all over the place, although there wasn't blood anywhere, very clean (do I play too many video games? Yes, probably). As I was moving through the battlefield I saw that Hector and Patroclus (Achilles's buddy) were both fairly nearby, not having seen each other. Hector noticed me and came running toward me, spear raised. As he prepared to kill me I grinned nervously, pointed, and said, "Patroclus is over there, too." Hector looked, then turned, ran off, and killed Patroclus while I walked back to the Greek lines unharmed. Me, to an irate Achilles: "Yes, I am a rat."

Leaving.

No comments: